A) General information
Data protection is an important concern for the German Hop Museum association. We therefore attach great importance to data-saving and citizen-friendly data processing in the processing of personal data associated with the fulfillment of our tasks.
This data protection declaration also refers to the processing of personal data and information within the meaning of § 25 TTDSG in the context of this website, including the services offered there.
Name and contact information of the responsible person
Zweckverband Deutsches Hopfenmuseum
Adress: Elsenheimerstraße 2, 85283 Wolnzach
Fon +49 8442/7574
Fax +49 8442/7115
Contact information for the data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer at:
Kommunaler Betrieb für Informationstechnik – KommunalBIT AöR
Mailing address: Postfach 1961, 90709 Fürth
Adress: Kaiserstr. 30, D-90763 Fürth
Fon +49 911 21777 0
Fax +49 911 21777 100
Purposes and legal basis for processing personal data
The purpose of the processing is to fulfill the public tasks assigned to us by the legislature, in particular to inform the public.
Unless otherwise stated, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 4 Paragraph 1 of the Bavarian Data Protection Act (BayDSG) in conjunction with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Subparagraph 1 Letter e of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Accordingly, we are allowed to process the data required to fulfill a task incumbent on us.
If you have consented to processing, the data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 Subparagraph 1 Letter a GDPR.
Recipients of Personal Data
Our data processing systems are technically operated by
Otto-Ostrowski-Straße 7, 10249 Berlin
If necessary, your data will be transmitted to the responsible supervisory and auditing authorities to exercise the respective control rights.
In order to avert dangers to security in information technology, data can be forwarded to the State Office for Information Security in the case of electronic transmission and processed there on the basis of Art. 12 et seq. of the Bavarian E-Government Act respectively Art. 44 BayDiG-E.
Duration of storage of personal data
We store your data for as long as this is necessary for the fulfillment of the task, for documentation obligations or due to legal retention periods.
If we process your personal data, you as the data subject have the following rights:
- You can request information as to whether we are processing your personal data. If this is the case, you have the right to information about this data and to other information related to the processing (Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). Please note that this right to information may be restricted or excluded in certain cases (cf. in particular Art. 10 of the Bavarian Data Protection Act – BayDSG). In the event that personal data about you is not (or no longer) correct or incomplete, you can request a correction and, if necessary, completion of this data (Article 16 GDPR).
- If the legal requirements are met, you can request the deletion of your personal data (Art. 17 GDPR) or the restriction of the processing of this data (Art. 18 GDPR). However, the right to erasure according to Art. 17 Para. 1 and 2 GDPR does not exist if the processing of personal data is necessary to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority (Art. 17 Para. 3 letter b GDPR).
- If you have consented to the processing and the processing is based on this consent, you can revoke your consent at any time for the future. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by this.
- For reasons that arise from your particular situation, you can also object to the processing of your personal data by us at any time (Article 21 GDPR). If the legal requirements are met, we will no longer process your personal data.
Further restrictions, modifications and, if applicable, exclusions of the aforementioned rights may result from the General Data Protection Regulation or national legislation.
Our official data protection officer will also provide you with more detailed information on these rights.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
Furthermore, there is a right of appeal to the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection. You can reach them under the following contact details:
Mailing adress: Postfach 22 12 19, 80502 München
Adress: Wagmüllerstraße 18, 80538 München
Fon: +49 89 212672-0
Fax: +49 89 212672-50
Online report: https://www.datenschutz-bayern.de/service/complaint.html
For more information about the processing of your data and your rights, you can contact us using the contact details given above (at the beginning of A).
B) Information about the internet presence
Our web server is operated by Strato AG, Otto-Ostrowski-Straße 7, 10249 Berlin. The personal data you transmit when you visit our website is therefore processed on our behalf by
Otto-Ostrowski-Straße 7, 10249 Berlin
If you call up this or other websites, you transmit data to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Web browser and operating system used
- Full IP address of the requesting computer
- Amount of data transferred.
After the connection has ended, the data is anonymized by shortening the IP address at domain level, so that it is no longer possible to relate it to individual users. This anonymous data is automatically deleted after 6 weeks.
Secure data transmission
By accessing this information service, we offer a connection encrypted with HTTPS and Perfect Forward Secrecy using the TLS 1.2 encryption protocol, so that your data is protected from third-party access during data transmission. We recommend that you keep your Internet browser up-to-date to use this option.
Evaluation of user behavior (web tracking systems; range measurement)
We do not use programs to evaluate user behavior.
C) Information on individual processing
If you enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses, etc.) on our website, these will only be used to send the desired information or for the purposes stated in the form. Your data is encrypted during transport using software (SSL) and is protected against third-party access. The data will not be shared with third parties. The use of the services offered there is on a voluntary basis.s.
As part of our press and public relations work, photos are taken at events and appointments on which you may be recognizable. You can object to the recording and/or publication.
Please use the contact details given above (at the beginning of A) for your objection.
Further information on the data protection declaration
We reserve the right to occasionally adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements.